Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A DOUBLE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION..

Happy birthday to mak n ayah...

mak is reach 65 while ayah a year younger..!!..:)

for mum is my special moist choc cake....yummy...sedap nak mampus..perasan?...lantak...n also a indon's tudung style with a very nice brooch...unfortunately, my lil naughty adam broke it...arghhhh....i know mak was frustated, but for the sake her grandson...everything is okay...

n for my ayah is another choc cake, but from the bakery...hehhehhe...n a nice short sleeve shirt...and that choc cake is still a lot...we just ate about a slice...hehheh...in my freezer...who wants?....

a great congratulation to my mak n ayah...they have a very great life for about almost 60 years n over....sucessful...

make me think, what about mine would be in 60 years to come...could i be like them...just imagine, they can raise 5 of us become a person..yes, we have lack here n there..but, all that are form ourselves, not from them...anyway, both of them are my idole...i am their follower..to be as patient as my ayah n as caring as my mak....beside, i have my mak's look n i think i have my ayah's attitude...is it?

anyway, hope they will enjoy their life many2 years to come both here n hereafter....

No comments:

Post a Comment